Student Records

The Student Records Office is located in Main Hall at Rustler Central. Office personnel handle enrollment, course changes, withdrawals, transcripts, graduation and other services involving maintenance of students’ academic records, including address changes, transferring credits from other institutions, student petitions and archival of student records. It is important that students keep the Student Records Office informed of any name or address change and that they become familiar with important policies, withdrawal dates, and degree requirements.