Problem Resolution

Experience has shown us that the best and quickest way to resolve a problem is to contact the person or office involved. The college recommends if a student has a problem, he/she takes it directly to the faculty member, Academic Dean, or director/manager of the unit involved. If the student does not know with whom to discuss the problem or feels he/she needs additional assistance, the student may contact his or her Success Coach or the Dean of Students. The Success Coach or Dean of Students will assist the student and/or make a referral to the proper person.

If the student does not feel the complaint is being addressed appropriately, he/she may contact the Wyoming State Post-Secondary Review Entity or The Higher Learning Commission; Member-North Central Association, CWC’s accrediting body. The WyoSPRE can be reached through the State Department of Education, Hathaway Building, Second Floor, Cheyenne, WY, 82002, or by calling 307.777.7675. The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education may be contacted at 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL, 60604-1413 or by telephone at 312.263.0456 or 800.621.7440.